The holiday season means a lot of snuggling up with the family pet around the fireplace. But just because you are making Smores and drinking Hot Chocolate, doesn’t mean your pet should partake in the festivities. Pets have difficulty with many human foods, especially sweets and chocolate. You should also be aware of decorations. Your pets may chew or swallow many items such as electrical wire, tinsel, or even plants. Keep your pets safe and have a pleasant holiday season.
View full post on MyPetCareTV.com Pet News