- When family comes home, run and greet them with kisses.
- Relish attention and let others scratch your back.
- Never turn down a chance for a joyride.
- Enjoy the wind in your face for it is pure ecstasy.
- Avoid biting when just a growl will do.
- If you want something that is buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, just be quiet, sit near by and nuzzle gently.
- Take frequent naps.
- Enjoy exercise.
- Romp and play with kids every day.
- When you are happy, dance around and wag with joy.
- Let others know if they have invaded your territory.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and nap in the shade.
- Eat often with gusto and enthusiasm.
- If you are ever scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout…just run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk and smell the roses (and everything else) along the way.
- Never pretend you are something you’re not.
- Always be loyal to family and friends.
Things we can learn from our Dogs
January 30, 2011 By Leave a Comment
Speak Your Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.